el fin del semestre...casi
Yesterday I was so productive, I just have to document how much I can really get done in one afternoon/evening:
- completed my 11 mile run so I wouldn't have to do it today
- concocted various homemade cleaners
- attempted my first batch of homemade laundry soap [ I may have failed...we'll see... ]
- washed and put away the [ piles upon piles of ] dishes [ oh, the joy of not having a dishwasher! ]
- cleaned the bathroom
- scrubbed all the mold and mildew [ I know, EWW...] off of the walls and ceiling of said bathroom
- washed, folded AND put away the [ piles upon piles of ] laundry
- took out the trash [ a.k.a. walked across the church parking lot and flung our trash bags into the church's dumpster - don't worry, as church home tenants we're allowed to do that ]
- vacuumed up about 3419087324 spiders and their [ not so ] little webs from our walls and ceilings
I'm so domestic.
Now today is a boring BORING day of studying for finals next week...yikers.
Please pray that I don't lose my mind over the next seven days.