8.09.2011

I like to move it move it

Ay caray.

The past five days have been a whirlwind of activity. I silently cry on the inside every time I look at another box I realize I haven't unpacked yet. Why can't they just empty themselves while I sit in the corner, curled up reading and sipping lemonade in the coolness of our [ hallelujah! ]  air-conditioned space? But alas, I'm slowly but surely working through them.

It should also be noted that we won't have internet at the new place for another week or so at least, so I've resorted to uh, how do I say it? Using the free, unlocked resources I have when I have them... I won't say anything more than that [ though if you know my schedule you may catch my drift ]. This is the reason for my lack of photos of the new place, though we do have lots to share. Justin did this awesome job setting up the camera to take a picture every 30 [ ? ] seconds when we tackled the kitchen / entrance area and then once again as he set up the entertainment center in the living room. He compiled the photos to create a video of our progress and will most likely be posting it soon! He also took pictures of the whole place, each individual room, before we started moving things in, so hopefully we'll be getting those up for people to see soon as well. I'll also be doing a post about how the whole move went, so hang tight for that, too!

NPR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a little message and share your thoughts!